Parents are responsible for the safety of students who are transported to and from school by a parent's personal vehicle. Please follow these general procedures in regard to vehicle traffic flow and parking:
- All students are to exit and enter only through the northwest school doors
- Parents are expected to pick-up and drop-off students at the northwest doors
- Parents are responsible for students' safety when students walk between the school and vehicles, and must drive SLOWLY through the parking lot
- Students walking into school during morning drop-off time from parked vehicles must cross through the coned off area just northwest of the school doors. Students will NOT be allowed to cross to the sidewalk from any other parking area without an adult escort, and then only at the crosswalk directly in front of the school doors.
- Students waiting for parents must wait on the sidewalk west of the bike racks
- NO parking or stopping along the yellow curb north of the parish center